1. Shutdown DWA, Derby, Interops and Broker (user desktop shortcut)
2. You must stop the DOOR DB server, kill it from the task manager
3. Backup folder C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Rational\DOORS\9.5\certdb
4. Update and replace the 4 server_* and 4 client_* files into the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Rational\DOORS\9.5\certdb folder the following files:
5. From Services start the DOORS DB server again.
6. Start Broker, Derby, Interops and DWA (use desktop shortcut)
If you don’t have updated keys above you can also solve this issue by setting the secure key (on regedit) to “off” instead on “on”.